Submit a draft of your cover memo and bio statement, and then provide peer review feedback to the two students you have been assigned.
- Go to Discussions in Canvas.
- Choose the "Project 2 Peer Review" discussion.
- Post a reply to the Discussion (Canvas Documentation) that includes the following information in the body of the message:
- Tell your readers what your career goal is (e.g., Project Manager for a Civil Engineering firm).
- Ask your readers to look at anything you are trying to improve. Let them know the kind of advice you need.
- If relevant, explain anything else you want your readers to know.
- Attach your bio to the Discussion message. Be sure your file is a *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf file so that your classmates can open the file.
- Follow the Canvas Documentation to find the drafts you have been assigned. Note that peer review partners will be automatically assigned by 12:30 AM on July 15.
- Write a response to each of the two drafts (Canvas Documentation) that includes the following information:
- Check the title of the document, and tell your partner if it is clear and effective.
- If you notice any spelling errors, punctuation errors, or typos, you can mention them in your comments, but please focus more on the content than editing and proofreading.
- Compare the document to the requirements in the rubric:
- Does the table include ten distinct kinds of writing?
- Does the table identify ethical and/or intercultural and global issues that can impact the different kinds of writing?
- Is there a cover memo that provides background on the project?
- How well does the table incorporate visual elements?
- Add comments on the content of the draft. Comment on at least three things your classmate does well and at least three things that your classmate could improve on.
After midnight on July 16, revise your draft:
- Use the Canvas Documentation to find your peers’ feedback.
- Revise your draft based on the peer feedback you received.