Telling me about the grade you are aiming for is crucial for this assignment. Since you proposed the three levels of work for the project, you need to remind me what they are, and tell me how you met them.
What You Need to Turn In
Since you have created your own projects, you have to determine what you need to turn in. There are three options that I can imagine:
- Turn in your cover memo and your job application materials all in one word processor document.
- Turn in your cover memo and include the URL to your job application materials in the memo (e.g., a LinkedIn URL).
- Turn in your cover memo, include a URL in the memo, AND job application materials.
No matter what you have produced, be sure that your cover memo is the first thing in the file you upload.
How to Submit Your Work
Follow these instructions to submit your work:
- Choose the "Project 3: Job Application Materials" assignment.
- Click the big Submit Assignment button on the upper right. You’ll see this File Upload form:
- Click the Choose File button, and navigate to your file. It must be a *.doc, *.docx, or *.pdf file. You can upload more than one file if you need to.
- Click the Submit Assignment button, and your work will be uploaded and turned in.